Submit your ideas here for improving Plenty in any way. Whether it’s a new farm, updating fee structures, or tinkering with governance, all proposals are welcomed here.
When creating a new post make sure you
- Stick to the auto-generated template.
- Write concise title with no number . The number will be added by mods once on-chain voting starts.
- Add understandable aka non-tech aka eli-5 summary.
- Add an abstract: what will be done if the PIP is implemented (keep it below 200 words).
- Write a longer motivation with links and references if necessary.
- Add specifications if necessary.
- Formulate clear for and against positions.
- Include a poll to measure sentiment (public, results on vote).
- There is no rush in putting a proposal on chain, keep discussion going for at least 3 days.